History Theatre – Summer 2023
We invite you to hear the stories of Hawaii’s past in the words of the people who lived it.
The Birth of Museums, Libraries and Archives in Hawaii
Thursday, July 6th and Friday, July 7th
Doors: 6:00PM; Performance: 6:30PM
Waiola Church Graveyard
This summer’s presentation will feature portrayals of:
– Performance will occur in Waiola Church Cemetery.
– Doors open at 6 p.m. Performances start at 6:30 p.m.
– There will be three performances occurring simultaneously, and guests with cycle through all three performances, so please plan on a bit of walking during the event.
– While there will be seating at each location, be prepared to walk across possibly uneven ground after the sun sets.
– This is an outdoor event, so please dress accordingly. Water stations will be available throughout the event.
– Free parking is available at the site of the event (Waiola Church).